Feminisation Products - A Beginner's Guide
Our figure moulding and feminisation products are developed, designed and and manufactured exclusively by Transformation. We aim to give you that amazing, convincing look and all-over feel of a real lady.
Many first-time visitors to the Transformation website are a little overwhelmed by the number and variety of items we offer. If you ever get a chance to visit one of our shops, you will be offered a one-on-one personal advisory service by one of our friendly mature female staff, who will show you everything you need for convincing femininity.
To assist our online customers, we have put together this brief guide to some of our favourite feminisation products. Here's what you will need to achieve your dream of 'head to toe' femininity:
- Breasts. If you can afford the best, then it has to be our 'Creme De La Creme' silicone breasts. With the help of our adhesive kits, you can even experience the joy of going bra-free.
- Waistline. For that feminine hourglass shape, you will need a tight lacing corset. This can pull your waist in by up to 8 inches (20cm).
- Lower body. To hide and tuck away your manhood, you will need one of our realistic vaginas or a cache sex. For alluring female curves, our hip and bottom shaping garments will give you extra inches where you need them - on your hips and bottom.
- Lingerie. Silky, lacy, satin, sheer and see-through: we've got it all. You will need a bra, knickers, suspenders, petticoats and slip. Not forgetting your hosiery - stockings or tights, sheer, seamed or fishnet.
- Tops. We've got lots of attractive clothing to choose from, including short mini skirts, clingy lycra dresses and fun, sexy uniforms.
- Footwear. We stock a variety of court shoes, sandals and boots. Heels range from one to six inches - if it's your first pair, we would suggest no higher than four-inch heels. You will be amazed how feminine and slender your legs will look in a pair of our stilletto heels.
- Wigs. Long or short, curly or straight - with hundreds of wigs to choose from, you are sure to find what you are looking for.
- Cosmetics. Our miracle cover kit is a must-have as it will help you to hide your dark shadow areas. We also recommend our complete Transformation make-up kit. Not sure where it all goes or how to apply it? Add our make-up lesson DVD to your shopping basket.
- Jewellery and accessories. Finally, remember: accessorise to feminise! Include a pair of our dangly clip-on earrings, a necklace, a bracelet, a ring, and - last but not least - a handbag.
If you have any further questions about our wide range of feminisation products, please feel free to get in touch.